About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom, working professional, and lover of all things fitness. I've lost 20 lbs in and kept it off for the past 2 years without stepping foot in a gym. I'm all about learning to be a better ME and paying it forward. Contact me at http://fb.me/tamaragomez18 or tamara.gomez18@gmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inferno Day 3

Today was uneventful as we were snowed in, schools closed!

Breakfast:
8 oz. low fat cottage cheese
2 pineapple rings, canned in juice, drained

Snack:
Apple with 1 Tbsp. almond butter


Lunch:
1 medium baked potato
1Tbsp. low-fat sour cream
1 scallion, diced
1 slice turkey bacon
1 slice low fat cheese

Snack 2: 
Chocolate shakeology with 4 oz. unsweetened almond milk, 4 oz. water

Dinner:
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon w with Ginger Rice and Bok Choy

2 4-oz. pieces of salmon, grilled
3 Tbsp. teriyaki marinade
2 pineapple rings, drained
1 garlic clove
1 medium head of bok choy, chopped
1/2 tsp. sesame oil
1/3 cup brown rice
1 tsp. powdered ginger



I have to admit, I don't like salmon.  But the combination of all the flavors was amazing!  I loved this meal.

Workout today was ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 2

No comments:

Post a Comment